In our teaching, research, and scholarship, we are committed to creativity, innovation, and excellence. We value integrity, quality, and teamwork in everything we do. We inspire critical thinking, personal growth, and a passion for learning. We serve the social, cultural, and economic needs of our community and society.
* One of the Top 100 universities in the world (Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranking of world universities)
* The “McMaster Model” – a student-centred, problem-based, interdisciplinary approach to learning – has been adopted by universities around the world.
* With a total sponsored research income of $345 million, McMaster University ranks first in the country in research intensity--a measure of research income per full-time faculty member--averaging $308,000 per faculty member. ( Research Infosource Inc., 2006)
* McMaster is the only North American host site of a United Nations University.
* McMaster participates in more than 40 international exchange agreements around the globe.
Materials for this collection provided by:McMaster University Library